½ cup raw almonds
½ cup goji berries
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
1 tablespoon raw honey
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (optional)
3 dates (pitted)
1. Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except dates and process until well mixed.
3. Add 2 pitted dates and process until mixture starts to stick together (add another date or two if necessary).
4. Make tablespoon sized balls and flatten to a cookie shape on a plate.
5. Chill for an hour or so and enjoy.
Greenlemon's ThoughtsBy greenlemon
A quick and easy cookie made in a food processor with few ingredients.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?ClaireT - 1 day 8 hours ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 4 days 9 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 5 days 7 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 5 days 20 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 6 days 15 hours ago