½ cup raw almonds
½ cup goji berries
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
1 tablespoon raw honey
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (optional)
3 dates (pitted)
1. Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except dates and process until well mixed.
3. Add 2 pitted dates and process until mixture starts to stick together (add another date or two if necessary).
4. Make tablespoon sized balls and flatten to a cookie shape on a plate.
5. Chill for an hour or so and enjoy.
Greenlemon's ThoughtsBy greenlemon
A quick and easy cookie made in a food processor with few ingredients.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 8 hours 16 min ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 21 hours 14 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 5 days 13 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 1 day ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 1 day ago