½ cup raw almonds
½ cup goji berries
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
1 tablespoon raw honey
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (optional)
3 dates (pitted)
1. Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except dates and process until well mixed.
3. Add 2 pitted dates and process until mixture starts to stick together (add another date or two if necessary).
4. Make tablespoon sized balls and flatten to a cookie shape on a plate.
5. Chill for an hour or so and enjoy.
Greenlemon's ThoughtsBy greenlemon
A quick and easy cookie made in a food processor with few ingredients.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?geos5 - 5 hours 29 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 7 hours 47 min ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 9 hours 4 min ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 10 hours 48 min ago
Irish Moss dishesTammiTrue - 1 day 5 hours ago