½ cup raw almonds
½ cup goji berries
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
1 tablespoon raw honey
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (optional)
3 dates (pitted)
1. Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except dates and process until well mixed.
3. Add 2 pitted dates and process until mixture starts to stick together (add another date or two if necessary).
4. Make tablespoon sized balls and flatten to a cookie shape on a plate.
5. Chill for an hour or so and enjoy.
Greenlemon's ThoughtsBy greenlemon
A quick and easy cookie made in a food processor with few ingredients.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 4 hours 34 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 6 hours 23 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 4 days 1 hour ago
Nut allergyveggie - 4 days 1 hour ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 4 days 11 hours ago