½ cup raw almonds
½ cup goji berries
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
1 tablespoon raw honey
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (optional)
3 dates (pitted)
1. Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except dates and process until well mixed.
3. Add 2 pitted dates and process until mixture starts to stick together (add another date or two if necessary).
4. Make tablespoon sized balls and flatten to a cookie shape on a plate.
5. Chill for an hour or so and enjoy.
Greenlemon's ThoughtsBy greenlemon
A quick and easy cookie made in a food processor with few ingredients.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitBlue_Eyes - 1 day 4 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 2 days 22 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 3 days 22 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 3 days 22 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 4 days 3 hours ago