Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
YieldServes one or two hungry PMS-y girls; maybe one guy
½ cup raw almonds (chopped)
1/3 cup coconut (shredded)
¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
¼ cup dehydrated chopped fruit (I used raisins, cranberries, and cherries)
1/3 cup dates (chopped)
1 tablespoon flax seed (ground)
¼ cup raw almond/cashew butter
Dash of sea salt
Raw honey/agave nectar (to taste)
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Add nut butter, sweetener (agave nectar or honey), and sea salt.
3. Mix with your hands, taking all of your anger and frustration out on the poor, innocent “dough”.
4. Form into small balls. Place on waxed paper or parchment paper.
5. Put in the freezer to set, approximately 1 hour. Enjoy the gooey, sweet/salty/crunchy goodness!
Culdesaccharine's ThoughtsBy culdesaccharine
I just made this treat as an impromptu solution to a craving for sweet/salty/crunchy, so I’m not too sure what the exact measurements were.
This is a guesstimate, but it definitely hits the spot.
Will probably have to up the ante on exercise after eating, but totally worth it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
eczema!devantekkate - 1 hour 36 min ago
A strong but rocky start.Kim17 - 8 hours 33 min ago
Buy quality passport, citizenship, Id cards, driver’s license, diplomas, degrees..worldprinters - 11 hours 44 min ago
Solution For Major Hair Losspauliasmith6745 - 14 hours 37 min ago
Coming back to raw after six years away.ClaireT - 23 hours 30 min ago