Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
YieldServes one or two hungry PMS-y girls; maybe one guy
½ cup raw almonds (chopped)
1/3 cup coconut (shredded)
¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
¼ cup dehydrated chopped fruit (I used raisins, cranberries, and cherries)
1/3 cup dates (chopped)
1 tablespoon flax seed (ground)
¼ cup raw almond/cashew butter
Dash of sea salt
Raw honey/agave nectar (to taste)
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Add nut butter, sweetener (agave nectar or honey), and sea salt.
3. Mix with your hands, taking all of your anger and frustration out on the poor, innocent “dough”.
4. Form into small balls. Place on waxed paper or parchment paper.
5. Put in the freezer to set, approximately 1 hour. Enjoy the gooey, sweet/salty/crunchy goodness!
Culdesaccharine's ThoughtsBy culdesaccharine
I just made this treat as an impromptu solution to a craving for sweet/salty/crunchy, so I’m not too sure what the exact measurements were.
This is a guesstimate, but it definitely hits the spot.
Will probably have to up the ante on exercise after eating, but totally worth it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 2 days 6 hours ago
Sea SaltMyHealingJourney - 2 days 7 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???nicoliam - 3 days 1 hour ago
How many avocados per day is okay?nicoliam - 3 days 2 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 6 days 2 hours ago