Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
YieldServes one or two hungry PMS-y girls; maybe one guy
½ cup raw almonds (chopped)
1/3 cup coconut (shredded)
¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
¼ cup dehydrated chopped fruit (I used raisins, cranberries, and cherries)
1/3 cup dates (chopped)
1 tablespoon flax seed (ground)
¼ cup raw almond/cashew butter
Dash of sea salt
Raw honey/agave nectar (to taste)
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
2. Add nut butter, sweetener (agave nectar or honey), and sea salt.
3. Mix with your hands, taking all of your anger and frustration out on the poor, innocent “dough”.
4. Form into small balls. Place on waxed paper or parchment paper.
5. Put in the freezer to set, approximately 1 hour. Enjoy the gooey, sweet/salty/crunchy goodness!
Culdesaccharine's ThoughtsBy culdesaccharine
I just made this treat as an impromptu solution to a craving for sweet/salty/crunchy, so I’m not too sure what the exact measurements were.
This is a guesstimate, but it definitely hits the spot.
Will probably have to up the ante on exercise after eating, but totally worth it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
could nuts make one tired?spflorida - 19 hours 32 min ago
Raw salad dressingRyanBrey - 20 hours 21 min ago
AlternativesRyanBrey - 20 hours 22 min ago
Gourmet Mushroom Sauce Beans Without Fear Of FatRyanBrey - 20 hours 23 min ago
body cleansing and eatingPolAnna - 1 day 21 hours ago