Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 Handful of Kale
1 Handful of sprouted lentils
1 Handful of sprouted Alfalfa
1 Handful of nuts (e.g. cashew, almonds, walnut, sesam etc.)
1 tablespoon honey of the acacia
3 teaspoon maca powder
1 teaspoon Guarana
1. Juice the kale, the lentils and the alfalfa
2. Put the mixer the avocado, the nuts, the honey, the maca powder, the guarana and the water and mix until it has almost the desired consistency.
3. Add the juice from 1. to it and mix a few seconds.
4. Drink it and have fun :-)
SECOND WAY (for all the happy owners of ‘power-mixers’ like the Vitamix)
1. Put everything in the mixer and mix.
2. Drink it and have fun :-)
Magus's ThoughtsBy Magus
I was inspired by the divers green smoothie and tried one of my own. If I do this most often I juice the green and some fruit and add them to the mixture at the end. This way I hope to preserve as many vitamins as possible.
BTW: I am not sure whether guarana is – let’s say – ‘politically correct’ ;-) If not: drop it. The taste won’t change.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)javisbbrown - 4 min 56 sec ago
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 13 hours 29 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 17 hours 25 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 17 hours 30 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 18 hours ago