Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
1 cup raisins
1 cup coconut (shredded)
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon agave
1 tablespoon powdered cacao
Shredded coconut (for rolling the bars)
1. Process raisins in the food processor until they form a ball.
2. Add coconut and oil. Process again.
3. Add cacao and agave. Process again.
4. Using your hands, shape into cubes. Roll in extra coconut.
4. Pressing firmly, add 1 almond to the top of each bar.
5. Refrigerate for 20 minutes (or more) before serving.
Zaphirah Sunflower's ThoughtsBy Zaphirah Sunflower
My 10-year-old created this recipe after missing Almond Joys.
This is so easy and quick. I bring it to all my gatherings-even in the SAD world people love these.
Note: Stevia does not work in this recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 1 day 2 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 3 days 19 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 4 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 4 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 4 days 4 hours ago