Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
Yieldmakes approx 12 "bars"
1 cup raisins
1 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon agave
1 tablespoon powdered cacao
Shredded coconut for rolling the bars
1. Process raisins in food processor until they form a ball.
2. Add coconut and oil. Process again.
3. Add cacao and and agave. Process again.
4. Using your hands, shape into cubes. roll in extra coconut.
4. Pressing firml,y add 1 almond to the top of each bar.
5. Refrigerate for 20 min (or more) before serving.
Zaphirah Sunflower's ThoughtsBy Zaphirah Sunflower
My 10 year old created this recipe after missing Almond Joys. This is so EASY and QUICK. I bring it to ALL my gatherings-even in the SAD world people love these.
Note: stevia does not work in this recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 18 hours 23 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 days 19 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 19 hours ago