Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
1 cup raisins
1 cup coconut (shredded)
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon agave
1 tablespoon powdered cacao
Shredded coconut (for rolling the bars)
1. Process raisins in the food processor until they form a ball.
2. Add coconut and oil. Process again.
3. Add cacao and agave. Process again.
4. Using your hands, shape into cubes. Roll in extra coconut.
4. Pressing firmly, add 1 almond to the top of each bar.
5. Refrigerate for 20 minutes (or more) before serving.
Zaphirah Sunflower's ThoughtsBy Zaphirah Sunflower
My 10-year-old created this recipe after missing Almond Joys.
This is so easy and quick. I bring it to all my gatherings-even in the SAD world people love these.
Note: Stevia does not work in this recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?Mage_5 - 12 hours 19 min ago
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?francesr - 23 hours 31 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 2 days 23 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 3 days 21 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 4 days 10 hours ago