Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
Yieldmakes approx 12 "bars"
1 cup raisins
1 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon agave
1 tablespoon powdered cacao
Shredded coconut for rolling the bars
1. Process raisins in food processor until they form a ball.
2. Add coconut and oil. Process again.
3. Add cacao and and agave. Process again.
4. Using your hands, shape into cubes. roll in extra coconut.
4. Pressing firml,y add 1 almond to the top of each bar.
5. Refrigerate for 20 min (or more) before serving.
Zaphirah Sunflower's ThoughtsBy Zaphirah Sunflower
My 10 year old created this recipe after missing Almond Joys. This is so EASY and QUICK. I bring it to ALL my gatherings-even in the SAD world people love these.
Note: stevia does not work in this recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Daylight Diet and two meals a dayforeverafs - 2 hours 17 min from now
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?joycey - 22 hours 38 min ago
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?TammiTrue - 1 day 10 hours ago
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 1 day 11 hours ago
Dehydrator experimentation dayFee - 1 day 13 hours ago