Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 ripe banana
Handful of strawberries
Raw almond butter
2 cups coconut meat
2 tablespoons lime juice
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup agave nectar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons cacao powder
1 teaspoon water
1. Take all the ingredients and put into the blender for 1 minute or until creamy.
2. Pour into a container and let chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to use. The longer it has to cool, the firmer it gets.
3. Put all ingredients into a container, put a lid on container, and shake until well mixed.
4. Split the banana and put the two halves side by side in a bowl.
5. Take a dessert spoon and scoop a large dollop of raw almond butter and place it in the middle of the banana.
6. Take one large scoop of vanilla cream and place it on the banana to the right of the almond butter, and repeat with another scoop of vanilla creme on the left.
7. Chop up strawberries and sprinkle into bowl.
8. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top, grab an eating utensil, and devour!
Rawaholic's ThoughtsBy Rawaholic
I love having this for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Basically whenever I feel like it!
This is my favorite raw vegan concept of a banana split!
Sometimes I also add a handful of spouted and dehydrate buckwheat groats on top when I'm in the mood for something crunchy.
This recipe is pretty versatile, so feel free to play around with it and adjust it to your taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?schwam66 - 10 hours 22 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 2 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 2 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 days 9 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 1 week 14 hours ago