Rating5/5 (from 5 ratings)5
YieldMakes a small batch of about a dozen mini-truffle sized brownies
1/3 cup hemp seeds
7-8 dates (pitted)
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup walnuts
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup cacao powder
1. Process dates in the food processor to a paste.
2. Add walnuts, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Puree until well processed.
3. Add cacao powder and salt. Continue processing until well mixed.
4. Add vanilla and blend a bit more. Taste to add more of anything.
5. Mold into small balls or little truffle-type things.
6. Press goji berries or coconut shreds on top if desired, or more hemp seeds if you want them to look like the store-bought ones.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Variations include mixing in a bunch of dried mulberries or goji berries, adding a pinch of cayenne, or substituting walnuts instead of the pumpkin seeds.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 19 hours 18 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 1 day 17 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 2 days 6 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 3 days 1 hour ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 3 days 1 hour ago