Rating5/5 (from 5 ratings)5
Yieldmakes a small batch of about a dozen mini-truffle sized brownies
1/3 cup hemp seeds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup walnuts
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup cacao powder
1. Pit dates
2. Process dates in food processor to a paste
3. Add walnuts, hemp seeds, and pumkin seeds. Puree until well processed.
4. Add cacao powder, salt. Process until well-mixed.
5. Add vanilla and blend a bit more. Taste to add more of anything!
6. Mold into small balls or little truffle-type things. Press goji berries or coconut shreds on top if desired. OR more hemp seeds if you want them to look like the store-bought ones.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
variations include mixing in a bunch of dried mulberries or goji berries, adding a pinch of cayenne, or substituting just walnuts instead of the pumpkin seeds.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Anyone going through menopause and raw?TammiTrue - 3 hours 52 min from now
Superfoods and supplementsJanace - 2 hours 37 min ago
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 20 hours 42 min ago
2 MONTHS VEGAN AND SOOO BLOATED!!!!! HELP!TammiTrue - 2 days 20 hours ago
Help and Suggestions?Fruity - 3 days 3 hours ago