Rating5/5 (from 5 ratings)5
Yieldmakes a small batch of about a dozen mini-truffle sized brownies
1/3 cup hemp seeds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup walnuts
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup cacao powder
1. Pit dates
2. Process dates in food processor to a paste
3. Add walnuts, hemp seeds, and pumkin seeds. Puree until well processed.
4. Add cacao powder, salt. Process until well-mixed.
5. Add vanilla and blend a bit more. Taste to add more of anything!
6. Mold into small balls or little truffle-type things. Press goji berries or coconut shreds on top if desired. OR more hemp seeds if you want them to look like the store-bought ones.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
variations include mixing in a bunch of dried mulberries or goji berries, adding a pinch of cayenne, or substituting just walnuts instead of the pumpkin seeds.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawpbnjoelly - 11 hours 18 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsClaireT - 11 hours 32 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsTammiTrue - 15 hours 24 min ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?TammiTrue - 1 day 10 hours ago
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 2 days 10 hours ago