Rating5/5 (from 5 ratings)5
YieldMakes a small batch of about a dozen mini-truffle sized brownies
1/3 cup hemp seeds
7-8 dates (pitted)
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup walnuts
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup cacao powder
1. Process dates in the food processor to a paste.
2. Add walnuts, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Puree until well processed.
3. Add cacao powder and salt. Continue processing until well mixed.
4. Add vanilla and blend a bit more. Taste to add more of anything.
5. Mold into small balls or little truffle-type things.
6. Press goji berries or coconut shreds on top if desired, or more hemp seeds if you want them to look like the store-bought ones.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Variations include mixing in a bunch of dried mulberries or goji berries, adding a pinch of cayenne, or substituting walnuts instead of the pumpkin seeds.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)javisbbrown - 5 hours 37 min ago
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 19 hours 2 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 22 hours 58 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 23 hours 2 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 2 days 1 min ago