Rating5/5 (from 5 ratings)5
Yieldmakes a small batch of about a dozen mini-truffle sized brownies
1/3 cup hemp seeds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup walnuts
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup cacao powder
1. Pit dates
2. Process dates in food processor to a paste
3. Add walnuts, hemp seeds, and pumkin seeds. Puree until well processed.
4. Add cacao powder, salt. Process until well-mixed.
5. Add vanilla and blend a bit more. Taste to add more of anything!
6. Mold into small balls or little truffle-type things. Press goji berries or coconut shreds on top if desired. OR more hemp seeds if you want them to look like the store-bought ones.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
variations include mixing in a bunch of dried mulberries or goji berries, adding a pinch of cayenne, or substituting just walnuts instead of the pumpkin seeds.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Raw Bacon Recipe - what happened to it?Raw Chick - 7 hours 11 min ago
Raw ThanksgivingClaireT - 21 hours 42 min ago
I wondered where goneraw had gone...ClaireT - 21 hours 43 min ago
Good Digestioncrystals - 1 day 17 hours ago
30 Bananas For One Meal?crystals - 1 day 17 hours ago