Rating5/5 (from 5 ratings)5
YieldMakes a small batch of about a dozen mini-truffle sized brownies
1/3 cup hemp seeds
7-8 dates (pitted)
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup walnuts
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup cacao powder
1. Process dates in the food processor to a paste.
2. Add walnuts, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Puree until well processed.
3. Add cacao powder and salt. Continue processing until well mixed.
4. Add vanilla and blend a bit more. Taste to add more of anything.
5. Mold into small balls or little truffle-type things.
6. Press goji berries or coconut shreds on top if desired, or more hemp seeds if you want them to look like the store-bought ones.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Variations include mixing in a bunch of dried mulberries or goji berries, adding a pinch of cayenne, or substituting walnuts instead of the pumpkin seeds.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Feeling coldFloory - 1 hour 5 min ago
blackheads!!!daronf - 6 hours 32 min ago
Glowing Skin, WHEN???daronf - 6 hours 34 min ago
Addicted to juices. Advice on juicers?madave33 - 23 hours 30 min ago
Does anyone have any contacts in the USA in the fresh coconut distributing business?tonyc9832 - 1 day 14 hours ago