2 cups golden flax seeds
2 1/2 cups water
1 green bell pepper chopped
1/4 cup parsley
1/4 dried teaspoon sage (powder or fresh)
1/4 dried teaspoon thyme (powder or fresh)
2 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos
1/2 teaspoon onion powder or 1/4 cup fresh
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove
1. Soak flax seeds in water for 1 hour or more.
2. Process all other ingredients in the food processor until smooth.
3. After seeds and water have become gelatinous, add to food processor along with the puree'd mixture and process for 30-45 seconds
4. Spread batter onto Teflex trays and dehydrate on 105 until completely dry (18-24 hours) depending on thickness of the cracker.
5. The crackers can be used to make sandwiches, eat along with raw "cheese", and dips.
ItVeganAtGenesis's ThoughtsBy ItVeganAtGenesis
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 17 hours 42 min ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 18 hours 3 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 23 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 23 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 5 days 6 hours ago