2 cups golden flax seeds
2 1/2 cups water
1 green bell pepper chopped
1/4 cup parsley
1/4 dried teaspoon sage (powder or fresh)
1/4 dried teaspoon thyme (powder or fresh)
2 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos
1/2 teaspoon onion powder or 1/4 cup fresh
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove
1. Soak flax seeds in water for 1 hour or more.
2. Process all other ingredients in the food processor until smooth.
3. After seeds and water have become gelatinous, add to food processor along with the puree'd mixture and process for 30-45 seconds
4. Spread batter onto Teflex trays and dehydrate on 105 until completely dry (18-24 hours) depending on thickness of the cracker.
5. The crackers can be used to make sandwiches, eat along with raw "cheese", and dips.
ItVeganAtGenesis's ThoughtsBy ItVeganAtGenesis
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Printing a recipeanewme - 2 hours 41 min ago
On and off RawRequisite - 12 hours 38 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 14 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 6 days 5 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 6 days 5 hours ago