2 cups golden flax seeds
2 1/2 cups water
1 green bell pepper chopped
1/4 cup parsley
1/4 dried tsp sage or 1 tsp fresh
1/4 dried tsp thyme powder or 1 tsp fresh
2 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
1/2 tsp onion powder or 1/4 cup fresh
1/2 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove
1. Soak flax seeds in water for 1 hour or more.
2. Process all other ingredients in the food processor until smooth.
3. After seeds and water have become gelatinous, add to food processor along with the puree'd mixture and process for 30-45 seconds
4. Spread batter onto teflex trays and dehydrate on 105 until completely dry (18-24 hrs) depending on thickness of the cracker.
5. The crackers can be used to make sandwiches, eat along with raw "cheese", and dips.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Dehydrator experimentation dayFee - 11 hours 35 min ago
Raw Bacon Recipe - what happened to it?TammiTrue - 16 hours 16 min ago
Raw ThanksgivingClaireT - 2 days 6 hours ago
I wondered where goneraw had gone...ClaireT - 2 days 6 hours ago
Good Digestioncrystals - 3 days 2 hours ago