2 cups golden flax seeds
2 1/2 cups water
1 green bell pepper chopped
1/4 cup parsley
1/4 dried tsp sage or 1 tsp fresh
1/4 dried tsp thyme powder or 1 tsp fresh
2 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
1/2 tsp onion powder or 1/4 cup fresh
1/2 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove
1. Soak flax seeds in water for 1 hour or more.
2. Process all other ingredients in the food processor until smooth.
3. After seeds and water have become gelatinous, add to food processor along with the puree'd mixture and process for 30-45 seconds
4. Spread batter onto teflex trays and dehydrate on 105 until completely dry (18-24 hrs) depending on thickness of the cracker.
5. The crackers can be used to make sandwiches, eat along with raw "cheese", and dips.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 3 days 10 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 6 days 14 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 week 13 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 13 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 18 hours ago