Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Yield6 individual desserts
1 cup strawberries
1/3 cup dates
1/2 cup almond milk or coconut milk
3/4 cup cashews (soaked for 2 hours or more)
2 tablespoons light agave nectar or honey
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (dried, shaved)
DARK BERRY LAYER
3/4 cup blackberries
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup dates
2 cups blueberries
6 candles or sparklers
1. Blend each layer separately in a Magic Bullet or blender.
2. Individually empty each layer into a separate plastic baggie.
3. Cut the corners off of each plastic baggy containing the strawberry, cream, and dark berry.
4. As equally as you can, distribute the layer equally between the 6 glasses by squeezing on each bag.
5. Start with the strawberry, then cream, and lastly the dark berry layer.
6. Top each cup with a 1/3 cup of blueberries and store in the fridge for 1 hour or more.
7. Light a candle or sparkler on each cup before serving. Please assist all children with the object on fire.
Bees Knees Kitchen's ThoughtsBy Bees Knees Kitchen
With these beautiful 4th of July Berry Cream Cups, you’ll have all the neighbors coming to your house!
Layered with fresh fruit and sweet cream, these are the perfect red, white, and blue dessert!
Make these in the morning and store them in the fridge till you are ready to start the food and fireworks!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 14 hours 32 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 15 hours 18 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 23 hours 23 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 5 days 16 hours ago