1 cup mixed almonds, cashews, and Brazil nuts
1/2 cup dates
1/4 cup coconut butter
4 tablespoons water
Pinch of sea salt
Meat of 1 young coconut
Juice of 3 limes
Zest of 1 lime
1/2 cup cashews (soaked)
1/2 cup coconut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons coconut water
2 packets of stevia (or to taste)
1. Process nuts, dates, and salt.
2. Then mix in coconut butter and water.
3. Press into a springform pan and set in freezer while making pie filling.
4. Blend all ingredients until very smooth.
5. Pour over top of crust.
6. Garnish with lime wedges and shredded coconut.
7. Set in fridge.
Ailema5's ThoughtsBy ailema5
This dessert is sure to please far from raw foodies.
My meat loving boyfriend and his friends loved it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 23 hours 14 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 days 23 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 23 hours ago