3 large portabello mushrooms (cut into 1-inch squares)
1 yellow squash (cut into 1-inch squares)
1 zucchini (cut into 1-inch squares)
1/2 red onion or 1 small (cut into 1-inch squares)
1 red bell pepper (cut into 1-inch squares)
1 cup pineapple (cut into 1-inch squares)
1 cup pineapple
3 tablespoons tamari or nama shoyu
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 yellow squash
CREAMY ITALIAN DRESSING
1/4 cup sunflower seeds (ground)
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup nama shoyu (raw soy sauce) or tamari
1 shallot, or scallion
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon salt & pepper
Blend in water until you reach your desired consistency
Spices: add in your own touch with whatever you have on hand
10 small brown or white mushrooms de-stemmed
1/4 cup tamari
1/4 cup olive oilve
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 small carrot
1/2 a small tomato
4 sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon name shoyu (raw soy sauce) or miso
1 garlic clove
Handful of basil, rosemary, sage, thyme or whatever you like
1. Cut vegetables into 1-inch squares and place in a large bowl so they are spread into 1 to 2 layers. Blend the sauce together and pour over vegetables.
2. Store in refrigerator for about 45 minutes while you get the rest of the meal prepared.
3. Put the vegetables on the kabob and dehydrate for 2-3 hours.
4. For the noodles, shred the zucchini, squash, and carrot using either a cheese grater, spiralizer, or food processors shredding blade.
5. For the dressing, mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, small processor, or blender. Pour the dressing over the noodles and refrigerate.
6. For the mushrooms, de-stem the mushroom caps. Marinate the mushrooms in tamari and olive oil for at least an hour. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a food processor. Scoop the mixture.
Amandanicolesmith's ThoughtsBy amandanicolesmith
The pineapple sauce and stuffed mushrooms are inspired by therawchef.com
This is a perfect meal when you are in the mood for barbecue.
One of my favorite meals my mom used to make was pasta salad, now I have a healthier raw version!
The stuffed mushrooms taste just like the ones out of the oven except more flavor and the marinated zucchini, mushrooms, red bell peppers, and pineapple had more flavor then I could imagine!
This will be added to my meals at least once a week!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Have put too much liquid (water from garbanzos) in tahini hummus! how to thicken?CatherineR - 6 hours 30 min ago
Raw challenge!CatherineR - 6 hours 48 min ago
Skin repair?pauliasmith6745 - 17 hours 28 min ago
Are rolled oats raw?CatherineR - 2 days 18 hours ago
My new journey: Going completely raw! Who joins? In need of support:)Matt_Raw - 3 days 4 hours ago