Rating4/5 (from 5 ratings)4
2 cups nuts of your choice or mixture (pecans, walnuts, macadamias, etc.)
½ cup dates (pitted, chopped)
3 cups raw cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
¾ cup lime juice (or to taste)
¾ cup raw honey
¾ cup virgin coconut oil (melted 1 to 3 teaspoons)
Vanilla extract (to taste)
½ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
1. Process nuts and dates in food processor to a sticky consistency. Be careful not to over process and bring out too much oil from the nuts.
2. Press into the bottom of an 8” inch springform pan. Put in the fridge while making the filling.
3. Process cashews, lime juice, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and salt (if using) to a smooth and creamy consistency. It will need to process for up to 5-7 minutes, depending on the power of your food processor.
4. Pour the filling onto the crust. Remove any air bubbles by tapping the pan on the counter.
5. Freeze until firm for several hours or overnight. Can serve partially frozen to maintain firmness.
6. Garnish with fruit of choice. I used frozen raspberries slightly processed with a little agave to slightly sweeten.
Organic Gardens Network's ThoughtsBy Organic Gardens Network
The best raw key lime cheesecake!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 9 hours 10 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 20 hours 36 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 11 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 11 hours ago