I don’t have a dehydrator so I used the sun. It takes a bit longer but it was worth it in the end." rel="nofollow" target="_blank" data-share-window="Pinterest">
1 cup cashew pulp (leftovers from nut milk)
6 Medjool dates (pitted, halved)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Put nut pulp into food processor. Add dates.
2. Blend for about 30 seconds until just starting to form a paste (you may have to add a little water to make it a bit sticky).
3. Add cinnamon. Blend again until well mixed.
4. Roll a tablespoon amount of mixture into a ball (wet hands are best).
5. Place on dehydrator tray (or regular tray if using the sun). Flatten to desired thickness.
6. Dehydrate until the middle is soft and outside is a little dry (2 days by sun. No clue by dehydrator.).
After making my first nut milk I didn’t know what to do with the pulp.
So using what I had in the fridge at the time, I made this “kookies."
I don’t have a dehydrator so I used the sun. It takes a bit longer but it was worth it in the end.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!