10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Feeling coldClaireT - 12 hours 17 min ago
Juicing makes me feel sick?jojo76 - 17 hours 42 min ago
Why not the entire Wheat Grass?valeriea - 1 day 11 hours ago
Help a fellow rawfoodarian in Italy with getting some piece of equipmentClaireT - 2 days 12 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?laura - 2 days 18 hours ago