10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 3 hours 7 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 1 day 14 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 1 day 18 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 2 days 53 min ago