10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 24 min 23 sec ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 11 hours 50 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 2 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 2 hours ago