10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 1 day 1 hour ago
When is a woman most fertilepolina22p - 1 day 3 hours ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 1 day 12 hours ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?DavyKOTWF - 1 day 12 hours ago
The Original Father of Nutrition - PBDavyKOTWF - 1 day 19 hours ago