10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 18 hours 52 min ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 3 days 12 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 3 days 21 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 3 days 21 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 3 days 21 hours ago