10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 hour 50 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 2 hours 2 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawShakti Om - 2 hours 23 min ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 1 day 3 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 2 days 22 hours ago