10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?ClaireT - 17 hours 8 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 3 days 17 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 4 days 15 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 5 days 5 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 5 days 23 hours ago