10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Leg Crampslouiser - 10 hours 11 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 9 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 6 days 15 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 2 days ago