10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 hour 58 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 2 hours 2 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 2 days 5 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 5 days 3 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 3 hours ago