10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 2 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 3 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 1 day 16 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 1 hour ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 3 days 10 hours ago