10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?MyHealingJourney - 7 hours 28 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 1 day 23 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 1 day 23 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 3 days 6 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 6 days 11 hours ago