10 ounces almonds (soaked)
4 Medjool dates
8 apricots (soaked)
Kefir cheese (made with 2 pints kefir)
8 ounces strawberries
2 ounces blueberries
2 Medjool dates
1. Process the almonds and 4 dates together.
2. Press into a 20 centimeter round to make the base.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
4. Blend with the kefir cheese and apricots and spread onto the base.
5. Blend the berries and dates and pour over the top. Alternatively, slice mango on top.
K8lyn07's ThoughtsBy k8lyn07
Why ever eat anything cooked again?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 11 min 33 sec ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?geos5 - 15 hours 5 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 17 hours 22 min ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 18 hours 39 min ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 20 hours 23 min ago