4 cups macadamia nuts
2 cups dates
1 orange (juiced)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Blend macadamia nuts in a food processor until they are finely chopped and transfer to a bowl.
2. Blend the dates and the orange juice in the food processor and add to the macadamia mix. Mix thoroughly together with sea salt and vanilla extract.
3. Spread the crust out thinly on a plate. Finely slice bananas or your favorite fruit and spread on top of the macadamia date crust.
4. Cover the fruit with another layer of the macadamia date mixture.
5. Decorate the pie with thinly sliced oranges and nuts or your favorite fruit.
Sahara's ThoughtsBy sahara
All the ingredients are for the crust.
You get to decide what you want to put in it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What you want to Buy Brazilian Body Wave?Vipin Hair Extension - 4 hours 43 min ago
Piano Lessons For Kids Brooklyn - Octo Music Studiopianolessonsinbrooklyn - 9 hours 42 min ago
NEW to Rainbow Green Phase 1 with Tons of QuestionsRawFoodGirl - 12 hours 50 min ago
Durian HuntersTammiTrue - 3 days 14 hours ago
Ear candling pain reliefTammiTrue - 3 days 14 hours ago