Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Apple cider vinegar
1. First what you do is cut the eggplant into slices - as thin or thick as you'd like. I like them about a centimeter to a 1 1/2 centimeters thick because then they're like rice cakes.
2. Next, you dehydrate them.
3. Then wait until they are really dry and pretty crispy.
4. Put them into a bowl which has about a cup of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in it. Soak the eggplant until they get soft.
5. Dehydrate them again until they get super-duper dry and crunchy like rice cakes.
A super modification for all-dressed crackers is: after you soak them, sprinkle a mixture of paprika, cayenne pepper, and pepper onto them.
Krista the Great's ThoughtsBy Krista the Great
These, my friend, are quite fantastic - like you!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How long did your detox symptoms last?StephLovesFruit - 30 min 49 sec ago
protein sourcesjohnb4573 - 1 hour 16 min ago
Leg Crampslouiser - 15 hours 54 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 15 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 2 days 4 hours ago