All ingredients are listed below!
For the crust
3/4c carob powder
4T coconut butter
2t vanilla extract
1. First process nuts, cinnamon, salt and carob powder into small crumbs.
2. Add dates, coco butter and vanilla extract and process again.
3. Press into the bottom of 9â€ square pan and place in fridge whilst working on filling.
Note: Before making this chocolate you should place the grated cacao butter in the dehydrator to melt. Alternatively you can melt it in a bowl over another bowl of hot water.
For the marbling
1/4c coconut oil/butter
5T melted cacao butter
1. Mix all ingredients in a high power blender until completely smooth.
For the filling
1c orange juice
1T orange zest
2c cacao powder
1 1/2c grated cacao butter
1c agave nectar
1. Mix the cashews, orange juice, orange zest, vanilla, and agave nectar in a vita-mix until smooth.
3. Add cacao butter and cacao powder, and blend again.
4. Pour chocolate mixture onto base and use a spatula to achieve a level surface.
5. Drizzle the marbling mixture over the top in lines using a plastic bottle or a spoon. Drag a toothpick across the top to create the marble effect.
From Chef Russell James! Found on therawchefblog.com and had to share!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Water from older coconutsRomey - 3 hours 57 min from now
Do chia seeds need soaking?musiclvr56 - 6 hours 54 min ago
i am a devoted Christian but i go into trance. is it wrong to meditate?Harmony1 - 13 hours 58 min ago
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawHarmony1 - 14 hours 6 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsClaireT - 1 day 8 hours ago