- 1-unlimited bunches of Kale
- 2 TBS (more if you need/want) of olive oil
- 1-3 tomatoes
- Handfull of soft sundried tomatoes
- Couple leaves of basil (more if you want a more basily sauce)
- 1/2 TBS of olive oil
- 1 TSP Onion powder
- Italian Spices
- 3+ garlic cloves, minced
- Sprouted Lentils/nuts/seeds
- Sweet onion
- Green onion
- Basically any veggies you see fit, the above are the ones I have used
- Wash and tear bunches of Kale and put into large mixing bowl.
- Pour the 2 TBS of olive oil over Kale and massage into the leaves with your hands for about 2 minutes untill they are tendorized.
- Set aside or put into serving bowls
- Place all sauce ingredients in blender and blend till a pastey consistancy.
- Scoop out and put enough on each serving to coat the kale nicely.
- Cut up toppings and place ontop of sauce and kale.
* This recipe is also great to keep for a couple days because the kale gets more tendorized as it sits in the fridge with the juices!*
Samanth.'s ThoughtsBy samanth.
This recipe is quick and simple and oh so tasty! It is sort of like a hawiian pizza for thoes who dont have a dehydrator to make a pizza crust or don't have the time. It keeps nicely in the refrigerator, so you dont have to worry about sogginess, it is actually better the next day for the juices to marinate!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 1 hour 8 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 4 days 10 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 3 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 1 day ago