2 cups raw macadamia nuts
½ cup Medjool dates (pitted)
¼ cup coconut (dried)
3 cups cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
¾ cup lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
¾ cup honey
¾ cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch sea salt (optional)
½ cup water
2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
½ cup Medjool dates
1. Process the macadamia nuts and dates in the food processor.
2. Sprinkle the dried coconut on the bottom of an 8-9 inch springform pan. Press crust onto coconut.
3. Blend cashews, lemon juice, honey, gently warmed coconut oil, vanilla, salt (if using) and 1/2 cup water until smooth or adjust to taste.
4. Pour mixture onto the crust. Remove air bubbles by tapping the pan on a table.
5. Place in freezer till firm. Remove cake from pan while frozen, place on a serving platter, and let defrost in the fridge.
6. In food processor, process raspberries with dates until well blended. Don’t use a blender; otherwise the seeds become like sand.
Classic cheesecake topped with a raspberry sauce!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!