1 package hiziki
3 tomatoes, diced
4-6 cups pesto
1. soak hiziki for 30 min
2. rinse 3x
3. set aside 1 cup of hiziki and 1/2 cup pesto for garnishing.
4. toss everything else except tomatoes
5. when serving, put tossed pasta in the center of the plate and surround it with the remaining hiziki
6. put extra dollops of pesto on the hiziki- you could even get decorative with it using a condiment squirter thing
7. sprinkle tomatoes, olive oil, and extra pine nuts
8. garnish with mint and basil leaves
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
i got this recipe from Rhio's "Hooked On Raw". AWESOME book. highly recommened. very imformative on the details of the raw food lifestyle.
recipe by Doris Djolit Beigel
keeps 2 days in fridge
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Superfoods and supplementsJanace - 3 hours 23 min from now
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 14 hours 42 min ago
2 MONTHS VEGAN AND SOOO BLOATED!!!!! HELP!TammiTrue - 2 days 14 hours ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 2 days 16 hours ago
Help and Suggestions?Fruity - 2 days 21 hours ago