1 package hiziki
3 tomatoes, diced
4-6 cups pesto
1. soak hiziki for 30 min
2. rinse 3x
3. set aside 1 cup of hiziki and 1/2 cup pesto for garnishing.
4. toss everything else except tomatoes
5. when serving, put tossed pasta in the center of the plate and surround it with the remaining hiziki
6. put extra dollops of pesto on the hiziki- you could even get decorative with it using a condiment squirter thing
7. sprinkle tomatoes, olive oil, and extra pine nuts
8. garnish with mint and basil leaves
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
i got this recipe from Rhio's "Hooked On Raw". AWESOME book. highly recommened. very imformative on the details of the raw food lifestyle.
recipe by Doris Djolit Beigel
keeps 2 days in fridge
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Leg Crampslouiser - 6 hours 21 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 5 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 6 days 11 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 2 days ago