Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup dried mulberries (soaked)
2 blended apples (overnight)
1 cup dried coconut flakes
Dash of vanilla Brazil nut milk (to taste)
Sprinkle of flax seeds (ground)
Sprinkle of lucuma
1. Blend one or two favorite apples.
2. Soak dried mulberries in blended apples for a few hours or overnight in fridge. This makes quite a bit, so I usually make each portion individually, so all measurements are approximate.
3. In a small or large bowl, add the soaked mulberry mix, a few spoonfuls of shredded coconut, and a few dashes of yummy vanilla nut milk of choice (my fave is Brazil nut milk).
4. Mix and add lucuma powder to taste.
5. Swirl in freshly ground flax seeds (I like golden ones).
Devachal's ThoughtsBy devachal
This is delicious.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.