Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
1 tablespoon white miso
1 clove garlic (chopped)
1 inch piece ginger (diced small)
1 lime (juiced)
1 tablespoon raw honey
3 tablespoons Nama shoyu
1½ tablespoons sesame oil
1½ tablespoons olive oil
2 Roma tomatoes (diced small)
1 tablespoon dulce flakes
¼ head red or white cabbage (shredded thinly)
4 ounces bean sprouts
½ cucumber (julienned)
½ carrot (shredded thinly)
5 leaves of bok choy (shredded thinly)
1 bag translucent kelp noodles (rinsed and drained)
Taken and twisted from the Asian dressing by Natalia Rose
1. Mix well the first 10 ingredients in small bowl (from the Miso to the dulse flakes).
2. In large ziplock, add all other ingredients (from cabbage to kelp noodles).
3. Pour marinade over veges/noodles. Massage to coat evenly.
4. Allow to soak at least 4 hours until noodles soft. I marinated in fridge overnight, because I like them really soft.
5. Serve on colorful platter drained or, because I love big, bold flavors, in all of its juices.
Ayisha333's ThoughtsBy ayisha333
I have been transitioning to raw for the last 4-5 weeks, mainly for health/weight reasons but since I have found this website – now for wonderful taste reasons – thank you all so much for the inspiration and variety, I feel truly blessed.
I made this last night and can I say kelp noodles are truly a Godly gift.
Wonderful cold, room temp, or warmed in dehydrator 30-60 min.
I warmed in dehydrator a little too long: 2 hours. What can I say? I fell asleep.
But by that time, I had a wonderful sticky/glossy more intensely flavorful and authentic lo mane.
I almost could not tell the difference between them (after soaking) and ramen noodles. (Must soak otherwise hard and crunchy.)
I found them at my local Asian supermarket in the cold section. Made by Sea Tangle – you can also find them on line.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 21 min 17 sec ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 11 hours 47 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 2 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 2 hours ago