Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
- 1 1/2 c macadamia nut butter, I made mine with my champion juicer, but you can use store bought.
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- seeds of one vanilla bean or vanilla extract to taste*
- Mix all together in a bowl
- pour into a small dish and put in freezer until hard.
- cut into squares and eat like chocolate
*To get the seeds out of a vanilla pod cut it down the middle longways and scrape the seeds out of each side with a spoon or knife.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
I came up with this concoction to satisfy my craving for something dessert like while on a low sugar anti-candida diet. Of course, it's not sweet, but the vanilla really helps out with that. Enjoy!
All measurements are approximate so you can adjust them to your likings.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 2 hours 51 min ago
2 MONTHS VEGAN AND SOOO BLOATED!!!!! HELP!TammiTrue - 2 days 2 hours ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 2 days 4 hours ago
Help and Suggestions?Fruity - 2 days 9 hours ago
i need serious help!Fruity - 2 days 10 hours ago