Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
- 1 1/2 c macadamia nut butter, I made mine with my champion juicer, but you can use store bought.
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- seeds of one vanilla bean or vanilla extract to taste*
- Mix all together in a bowl
- pour into a small dish and put in freezer until hard.
- cut into squares and eat like chocolate
*To get the seeds out of a vanilla pod cut it down the middle longways and scrape the seeds out of each side with a spoon or knife.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
I came up with this concoction to satisfy my craving for something dessert like while on a low sugar anti-candida diet. Of course, it's not sweet, but the vanilla really helps out with that. Enjoy!
All measurements are approximate so you can adjust them to your likings.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
I wondered where goneraw had gone...TammiTrue - 2 hours 48 min from now
Dehydrator experimentation dayClaireT - 1 hour 19 min from now
Raw Bacon Recipe - what happened to it?TammiTrue - 1 day 10 hours ago
Raw ThanksgivingClaireT - 3 days 18 min ago
Good Digestioncrystals - 3 days 20 hours ago