Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
YieldMakes one 9 inch pie
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons golden flax seed
2 dashes of sea salt
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1½ cups cashews
3 tablespoons hummus (freshly made)
9 apricot kernels
¼ cup almonds
BOTTOM LAYER FILLING
5 ounces baby spinach blend
6 ounces alfalfa sprouts
4 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons fginger
MIDDLE CRUMB LAYER
¼ cup dates
½ cup almonds
½ cup walnuts
TOP LAYER FILLING
1 pound mixed baby springs
1 tablespoon kelp and cayenne seasoning
2 dashes of sea salt
1 ounce tahini herb dressing
3 sprinkles of golden flax seed
1. Take flax seeds, water, vinegar, and salt and blend finely. Let sit overnight until thick.
2. Chop fine cashews and add hummus to the mix. Should be nice and sticky. You can dehydrate if you wish, if it's too soft or wet. This should be a soft mash like crust.
3. Chop apricot kernels and almonds together finely, and then powder the crust with it while you flatten it out. Add some of the powder to the glass dish so it will not stick.
4. Place into 9” inch dish and shape appropriately. Put into freezer.
5. Place in all bottom layer ingredients, and then mix until mushy. Put in a strainer and left green juice drain (You can save this if you wish to drink it. Very good for you!)
6. Once drained until nice and thick, take crust out of the freezer and spread as a bottom layer in the pie then put back into the fridge. You may also dehydrate.
7. Blend almonds and walnuts until crumby (not powdery). Add 2 big dates and mix. Sprinkle on top of bottom layer evenly.
8. Blend all top layer ingredients together and then let drain fully.
9. Once thick, add carefully on top of crumbs by using a spoon and dropping it all over and spread evenly until it covers all crumbs. Must dehydrate or it will drip and ruin the middle crust.
10. You can use raw tahini with basil and organic herbs (fresh) and then sprinkle the golden flax on top of it. I made it as a thin layer.
Healthymarcus's ThoughtsBy healthymarcus
Oxygen green pie--Cancer fighting power!
The different layers are complementary, allowing for a great impact on the taste buds and enhancing the satiety level.
You will feel very satisfied and good about what you are eating and your body will thank you.
This blend is quite alkaline and has many healing properties. Very high in omega-3’s and phytonutrients.
I also added Bio-organic powder for and additional boost which made the top layer super dark green.
If you have alternatives on how to create a non-sweet raw crust that holds, please advise. I have been looking for one.
Consume within 4 or 5 days. Preferably share it with the family the same day!
Enjoy! To your health.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 hours 20 min ago
Buy registered Passports,Drivers license,ID cards,visa,diploma etc (firstname.lastname@example.org)abbast - 15 hours 32 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 1 day 22 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 3 days 3 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 3 days 8 hours ago