Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 cups almonds (soaked)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut (dried)
8 dates (pitted)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
3 cups peaches (unpeeled)
1 cup water
4 tablespoons chia seeds
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 peaches (cut up, stirred into filling)
Fresh mint leaves (garnish)
1. Place ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until crunchy.
2. Squish into a pie pan that has been rubbed with coconut oil.
3. Place into the freezer.
4. Fill blender half full with peaches, water, chia, vanilla and bananas. Blend.
5. Cut up 3 or 4 peaches. Mix peaches with filling.
6. Pour into the crust and chill to set.
7. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
Waterbaby12347's ThoughtsBy waterbaby12347
Everyone loved this pie, even all the SADs!
Optional--Top with strawberries and blueberries for a happy 4th of July!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 15 hours 10 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 day 3 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 2 days 7 hours ago