Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 cups almonds (soaked)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut (dried)
8 dates (pitted)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
3 cups peaches (unpeeled)
1 cup water
4 tablespoons chia seeds
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 peaches (cut up, stirred into filling)
Fresh mint leaves (garnish)
1. Place ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until crunchy.
2. Squish into a pie pan that has been rubbed with coconut oil.
3. Place into the freezer.
4. Fill blender half full with peaches, water, chia, vanilla and bananas. Blend.
5. Cut up 3 or 4 peaches. Mix peaches with filling.
6. Pour into the crust and chill to set.
7. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
Waterbaby12347's ThoughtsBy waterbaby12347
Everyone loved this pie, even all the SADs!
Optional--Top with strawberries and blueberries for a happy 4th of July!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 5 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 22 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 8 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 8 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 8 hours ago