Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 cups almonds (soaked)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut (dried)
8 dates (pitted)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
3 cups peaches (unpeeled)
1 cup water
4 tablespoons chia seeds
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 peaches (cut up, stirred into filling)
Fresh mint leaves (garnish)
1. Place ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until crunchy.
2. Squish into a pie pan that has been rubbed with coconut oil.
3. Place into the freezer.
4. Fill blender half full with peaches, water, chia, vanilla and bananas. Blend.
5. Cut up 3 or 4 peaches. Mix peaches with filling.
6. Pour into the crust and chill to set.
7. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
Waterbaby12347's ThoughtsBy waterbaby12347
Everyone loved this pie, even all the SADs!
Optional--Top with strawberries and blueberries for a happy 4th of July!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???Creativelycc - 16 hours 47 min ago
Coconut meatCreativelycc - 17 hours 5 min ago
Natural Hair ColorCreativelycc - 17 hours 9 min ago
Nut allergyHarmony1 - 23 hours 54 min ago
Is it easy to be raw in Thailand?Harmony1 - 23 hours 57 min ago