Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 cups almonds (soaked)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut (dried)
8 dates (pitted)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
3 cups peaches (unpeeled)
1 cup water
4 tablespoons chia seeds
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 peaches (cut up, stirred into filling)
Fresh mint leaves (garnish)
1. Place ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until crunchy.
2. Squish into a pie pan that has been rubbed with coconut oil.
3. Place into the freezer.
4. Fill blender half full with peaches, water, chia, vanilla and bananas. Blend.
5. Cut up 3 or 4 peaches. Mix peaches with filling.
6. Pour into the crust and chill to set.
7. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
Waterbaby12347's ThoughtsBy waterbaby12347
Everyone loved this pie, even all the SADs!
Optional--Top with strawberries and blueberries for a happy 4th of July!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 hours 27 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 hours 28 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 hours 30 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 9 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 14 hours ago