2 cups coconut milk or 1 part dried coconut with 3 parts water (blended)
2 cups cashews (soaked)
1 cup coconut butter
¼ cup agave (or more to taste)
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons lecithin powder or granules
2 dried fruit nut crust recipes
3 medium peaches
1. Make the coconut milk in the blender.
2. Add in cashews, agave, vanilla, coconut oil, lecithin and two peaches. Blend until very smooth.
3. Put in freezer to firm up a bit while you make the crust.
4. Prepare the crust.
5. Divide the crust and the peach cream each in half.
6. Press the nut crust into the bottom of a tall springform pan. If you don’t have a spring form pan you can use a dish lined with plastic wrap.
7. Spoon half of the cream onto the nut crust. Return to freezer to harden. Return the remaining halves of crust and cream that haven’t been put on the pie yet to the fridge.
8. Once cream has hardened, press the second half of the crust on top of it and top off with the second half of the peach cream on top of that.
9. Garnish with remaining peach.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
For the cream, I adapted the Whipped Cream recipe on The Sunny Raw Kitchen website.
For the crust layers, I used dates, Brazil nuts, lots of dried coconut, and a few blueberries I had sitting around.
You can use whatever crust recipe you’d like though.
Note: If you don’t want to spend the time letting the first layer of cream harden so you can push the second layer of crust onto it, you can just put all the crust on the bottom and top with all the cream.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 11 min 12 sec ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 11 hours 37 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 2 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 2 hours ago