2 cup coconut milk (= 1 part dried coconut: 3 parts water, blended)
2 cup cashews, soaked
1 cup coconut butter
¼ cup agave or more to taste
2 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon lecithin powder or granules
2 dried fruit nut crust recipes
3 medium peaches
1. Make the coconut milk in the blender
2. Add in cashews, agave, vanilla, coconut oil, and lecithin and 2 of the peaches. Blend until very smooth. Put in freezer to firm up a bit while you make the crust.
3. Prepare the crust.
1. Divide the crust and the peach cream each in half.
2. Press the nut crust into the bottom of a tall spring form pan. If you don’t have a spring form pan you can use a dish lined with plastic wrap.
3. Spoon one half of the cream onto the nut crust. Return to freezer to harden. Return the remaining halves of crust and cream that haven’t been put on the pie yet to the fridge.
4. Once cream has hardened, press the second half of the crust on top of it.
5. Top off with the second half of the peach cream on top of that.
6. Garnish with remaining peach.
Note: If you don’t want to spend the time letting the first layer of cream harden so you can push the second layer of crust onto it, you can just put all the crust on the bottom and top with all the cream.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
For the cream I adapted the Whipped Cream recipe on The Sunny Raw Kitchen website. For the crust layers I used dates, brazil nuts, lots of dried coconut and a few blueberries I had sitting around. You can use whatever crust recipe you’d like though.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.