1/4c - 1/3c dates
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch, sea salt
1. In food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4c and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e. the mixture sticks together).
3. press into pan
4. chill in fridge 1-2 hours
4 peaches, sliced thinly
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
2. spoon into crust
3. serve topped with almond cream
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust
Visit http://kellysfacesmells.blogspot.com for more nutritious and delicious raw recipes.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthCoconut Goddess - 23 hours 2 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 1 day 18 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?Coconut Goddess - 1 day 22 hours ago
Healthy Choice for not so hip ( mywinlife.com/edwardsgroup )Wayne - 2 days 9 hours ago
New Raw Potluck - Philadelphia, PA Suburbspram3010 - 3 days 22 hours ago