1/4c - 1/3c dates
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch, sea salt
1. In food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4c and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e. the mixture sticks together).
3. press into pan
4. chill in fridge 1-2 hours
4 peaches, sliced thinly
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
2. spoon into crust
3. serve topped with almond cream
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust
Visit http://kellysfacesmells.blogspot.com for more nutritious and delicious raw recipes.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions / GlossaryClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Anyone heard about Alissa Cohen's show?Smileen - 2 days 9 hours ago
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 5 days 10 hours ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 6 days 19 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 1 week 1 day ago