1 cup pecans
1/4 cup to 1/3 cup dates
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
4 peaches (sliced thinly)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4 cup and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e., the mixture sticks together).
3. Press into pan.
4. Chill in fridge for 1-2 hours.
5. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
6. Spoon into crust.
7. Serve topped with almond cream.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 6 days 17 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 week 17 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 17 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 22 hours ago