1/4c - 1/3c dates
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch, sea salt
1. In food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4c and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e. the mixture sticks together).
3. press into pan
4. chill in fridge 1-2 hours
4 peaches, sliced thinly
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
2. spoon into crust
3. serve topped with almond cream
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust
Visit http://kellysfacesmells.blogspot.com for more nutritious and delicious raw recipes.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 1 day 1 hour ago
Greetings All!Claire Turnip - 4 days 4 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 6 days 13 hours ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago
How to make religious fasting easier on raw?Claire Turnip - 1 week 6 days ago