1 cup pecans
1/4 cup to 1/3 cup dates
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
4 peaches (sliced thinly)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4 cup and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e., the mixture sticks together).
3. Press into pan.
4. Chill in fridge for 1-2 hours.
5. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
6. Spoon into crust.
7. Serve topped with almond cream.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 2 days 2 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 2 days 3 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 2 days 16 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 3 days 59 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 10 hours ago