1/4c - 1/3c dates
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch, sea salt
1. In food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4c and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e. the mixture sticks together).
3. press into pan
4. chill in fridge 1-2 hours
4 peaches, sliced thinly
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
2. spoon into crust
3. serve topped with almond cream
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust
Visit http://kellysfacesmells.blogspot.com for more nutritious and delicious raw recipes.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Water from older coconutsbobsm - 3 hours 1 min from now
Do chia seeds need soaking?musiclvr56 - 54 min 19 sec ago
i am a devoted Christian but i go into trance. is it wrong to meditate?Harmony1 - 7 hours 58 min ago
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawHarmony1 - 8 hours 6 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsClaireT - 1 day 2 hours ago