1/4c - 1/3c dates
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch, sea salt
1. In food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4c and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e. the mixture sticks together).
3. press into pan
4. chill in fridge 1-2 hours
4 peaches, sliced thinly
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
2. spoon into crust
3. serve topped with almond cream
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust
Visit http://kellysfacesmells.blogspot.com for more nutritious and delicious raw recipes.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie Pageannah - 8 hours 36 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 19 hours 14 min ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 2 days 20 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 21 hours ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 1 day ago