Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
Yield2 sandwiches (4 slices of bread)
½ cup ground flax seeds
½ cup raisins or dates
½ cup water
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon almond butter
1. Blend the first 7 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. You may need to add more water, but make sure it isn’t runny. It should still be somewhat thick. Make sure the seasonings are how you like them.
2. Spread it out on a non-stick dehydrator sheet and form the batter into 4 squares about the same size as a slice of bread.
3. Dehydrate at 105 degrees F for 8 hours. I make mine still a little gooey. It’s so good.
4. Then take 1 to 2 tablespoons of almond butter and spread it on one side the the bread.
5. Put half a banana on the other.
6. Put together and enjoy!
Tiny1's ThoughtsBy Tiny1
This is the most delicious and healthiest peanut butter and banana sandwich I have ever made!
This is sure to become one of your favorites.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 23 hours 22 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 1 day 12 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 12 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 13 hours ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 1 day 17 hours ago