1 large pear
½ cup pecans (chopped)
½ cup golden flax seed (ground)
1/3 cup almond flour
½ tablespoon coconut oil
1 handful of dried currents
1. Process pear and apple in food processor until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pear/apple mixture, pecans, flax seed, almond flour, coconut oil, and currents and mix well.
3. If mixture is too liquid, add almond meal or flax seed to thicken.
4. Spread on Teflex sheet and dehydrate at 145 for 2 hours.
5. Remove, slice into squares, flip, and return to dehydrator at 115 for 6-12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A great recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
stretch marks...MarioG33 - 14 hours 18 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 5 days 4 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 5 days 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 5 days 10 hours ago