1 large pear
½ cup pecans (chopped)
½ cup golden flax seed (ground)
1/3 cup almond flour
½ tablespoon coconut oil
1 handful of dried currents
1. Process pear and apple in food processor until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pear/apple mixture, pecans, flax seed, almond flour, coconut oil, and currents and mix well.
3. If mixture is too liquid, add almond meal or flax seed to thicken.
4. Spread on Teflex sheet and dehydrate at 145 for 2 hours.
5. Remove, slice into squares, flip, and return to dehydrator at 115 for 6-12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A great recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 6 hours 7 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 hours 9 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 6 hours 10 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 13 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 17 hours ago