Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
YieldServes 10 (That's if one person doesn't eat it all, while no one is looking)
2 cups pecans
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 cup macadamia nuts
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 drop vanilla
3 tablespoons agave nectar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons dates
1. Place pecans, macadamias, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla in a food processor.
2. Blend until able to stick together easily.
3. Flatten and dehydrate for 8 hours or less.
4. Put avocados, agave, cocoa and dates into food processor and blend until it reaches mousse stage.
5. Leave in fridge to chill.
6. Put on top of the crust and serve.
Breezybree's ThoughtsBy Breezybree
This recipe is easy to make, and you can substitute many of the ingredients!
Good luck! Bon appétit!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 4 hours 19 min ago
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 2 days 18 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 4 days 6 hours ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 5 days 11 hours ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago