Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
YieldServes 10 (That's if one person doesn't eat it all, while no one is looking)
2 cups pecans
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 cup macadamia nuts
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 drop vanilla
3 tablespoons agave nectar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons dates
1. Place pecans, macadamias, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla in a food processor.
2. Blend until able to stick together easily.
3. Flatten and dehydrate for 8 hours or less.
4. Put avocados, agave, cocoa and dates into food processor and blend until it reaches mousse stage.
5. Leave in fridge to chill.
6. Put on top of the crust and serve.
Breezybree's ThoughtsBy Breezybree
This recipe is easy to make, and you can substitute many of the ingredients!
Good luck! Bon appétit!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 11 hours 18 min ago
Change in eye colourmehrancab - 16 hours 17 min ago
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreakswrionmaw - 20 hours 36 min ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 1 day 5 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 1 day 5 hours ago