Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
YieldServes 10 (That's if one person doesn't eat it all, while no one is looking)
2 cups pecans
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 cup macadamia nuts
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 drop vanilla
3 tablespoons agave nectar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons dates
1. Place pecans, macadamias, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla in a food processor.
2. Blend until able to stick together easily.
3. Flatten and dehydrate for 8 hours or less.
4. Put avocados, agave, cocoa and dates into food processor and blend until it reaches mousse stage.
5. Leave in fridge to chill.
6. Put on top of the crust and serve.
Breezybree's ThoughtsBy Breezybree
This recipe is easy to make, and you can substitute many of the ingredients!
Good luck! Bon appétit!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 15 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 15 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 20 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 20 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 week 3 hours ago