Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
2 cups almonds (finely ground in food processor)
1/3 cup agave
¼ cup pecans
½ cup raisins
1/3 cup coconut water
1. Combine the ground almonds and agave in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a pie tin approximately 5 inches in size.
3. In a high speed blender, combine the coconut water, pecans, and raisins, and blend them until smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
5. Top with whole or chopped pecans and serve.
6. Garnish with 1/4 cup raw pecans, whole or chopped.
Raymond's ThoughtsBy Raymond
The healthiest pie around!
Make several if you’re entertaining.
Has a very thick and sweet taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Superfoodshellen - 7 hours 4 min ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?anniestk - 10 hours 38 min ago
Sunken eyesanniestk - 11 hours 50 min ago
Loss of libido (male) :(anniestk - 12 hours 9 sec ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?lea01 - 1 day 1 hour ago