Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
2 cups almonds (finely ground in food processor)
1/3 cup agave
¼ cup pecans
½ cup raisins
1/3 cup coconut water
1. Combine the ground almonds and agave in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a pie tin approximately 5 inches in size.
3. In a high speed blender, combine the coconut water, pecans, and raisins, and blend them until smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
5. Top with whole or chopped pecans and serve.
6. Garnish with 1/4 cup raw pecans, whole or chopped.
Raymond's ThoughtsBy Raymond
The healthiest pie around!
Make several if you’re entertaining.
Has a very thick and sweet taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How many avocados per day is okay?nicoliam - 41 min 15 sec ago
Sea Saltschwam66 - 2 days 5 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 3 days 52 min ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 3 days 13 hours ago
I'm raw, family's not-battling acceptancedeannac - 4 days 22 hours ago