Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
2 cups almonds (finely ground in food processor)
1/3 cup agave
¼ cup pecans
½ cup raisins
1/3 cup coconut water
1. Combine the ground almonds and agave in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a pie tin approximately 5 inches in size.
3. In a high speed blender, combine the coconut water, pecans, and raisins, and blend them until smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
5. Top with whole or chopped pecans and serve.
6. Garnish with 1/4 cup raw pecans, whole or chopped.
Raymond's ThoughtsBy Raymond
The healthiest pie around!
Make several if you’re entertaining.
Has a very thick and sweet taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 3 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 4 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 9 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 9 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 16 hours ago