Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
2 cups almonds (finely ground in food processor)
1/3 cup agave
¼ cup pecans
½ cup raisins
1/3 cup coconut water
1. Combine the ground almonds and agave in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a pie tin approximately 5 inches in size.
3. In a high speed blender, combine the coconut water, pecans, and raisins, and blend them until smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
5. Top with whole or chopped pecans and serve.
6. Garnish with 1/4 cup raw pecans, whole or chopped.
Raymond's ThoughtsBy Raymond
The healthiest pie around!
Make several if you’re entertaining.
Has a very thick and sweet taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Have put too much liquid (water from garbanzos) in tahini hummus! how to thicken?ClaireT - 6 hours 49 min ago
Raw challenge!ClaireT - 6 hours 52 min ago
How to ripen bananasClaireT - 6 hours 55 min ago
Skin repair?pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 13 hours ago
Are rolled oats raw?CatherineR - 4 days 14 hours ago