Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
2 cups almonds (finely ground in food processor)
1/3 cup agave
¼ cup pecans
½ cup raisins
1/3 cup coconut water
1. Combine the ground almonds and agave in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a pie tin approximately 5 inches in size.
3. In a high speed blender, combine the coconut water, pecans, and raisins, and blend them until smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
5. Top with whole or chopped pecans and serve.
6. Garnish with 1/4 cup raw pecans, whole or chopped.
Raymond's ThoughtsBy Raymond
The healthiest pie around!
Make several if you’re entertaining.
Has a very thick and sweet taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Porkert juicer--replacement parts?thomaslittle - 2 hours 50 min ago
body cleansing and eatingClaireT - 20 hours 53 min ago
Week 2 on the Low-Rat CleanseCreativelycc - 1 day 19 hours ago
Cacao-induced Migraine?georgiafitzgerald - 2 days 11 hours ago
Hi everyone!ClaireT - 2 days 21 hours ago