Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
2 cups almonds (finely ground in food processor)
1/3 cup agave
¼ cup pecans
½ cup raisins
1/3 cup coconut water
1. Combine the ground almonds and agave in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a pie tin approximately 5 inches in size.
3. In a high speed blender, combine the coconut water, pecans, and raisins, and blend them until smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
5. Top with whole or chopped pecans and serve.
6. Garnish with 1/4 cup raw pecans, whole or chopped.
Raymond's ThoughtsBy Raymond
The healthiest pie around!
Make several if you’re entertaining.
Has a very thick and sweet taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 15 hours 27 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 1 day 13 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 2 days 2 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 2 days 21 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 2 days 21 hours ago