Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
Golden flax seed (ground to flour)
3 squashes (peeled)
3 tablespoons coconut oil
3 1/2 tablespoons raw honey (I used 2 1/2 tablespoons golden honey and 1 tablespoon white honey)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Peel squashes and put in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Grind golden flax seed in the food processor to a flour and add to blended squashes. There is no particular amount asked for with the golden flax seeds. Keep adding to the blended squashes. It will thicken quickly until you have your desired dough consistency.
3. Add the coconut oil, raw honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
4. Should the dough become too thick because of too much flax seed, just add water. If it's too runny, add more ground golden flax seed. (Add ingredients of your choice, if you like.)
5. Put the dough in dollops on dehydrator sheets and dehydrate to desired cookie consistency.
Sonnenhut's ThoughtsBy Sonnenhut
One day just mixing up some ingredients and tata, perfect cookie dough!
Not only does it look like cookies but it has the same consistency and flavor, too!
Try it out. It's so lovely!
You can mix whatever ingredients you like in it to make it your favorite cookie! :-)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 4 days 16 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 5 days 15 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 5 days 15 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 5 days 20 hours ago