Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1. Soak the buckwheat overnight. Rinse and process with the banana, celery and a clove of garlic into a soft dough.Spread onto a dehydrator sheet or parchment paper into a circle shape and dehydrate for about 9 hours, flipping half way. (I ran out of parchment paper and didn't realise until after I'd made the dough so used greaseproof paper with oil spread over it which worked fine too...)
2. Spread onto a dehydrator sheet or parchment paper into a circle shape and dehydrate for about 9 hours, flipping half way. (I ran out of parchment paper and didn't realise until after I'd made the dough so used greaseproof paper with oil spread over it which worked fine too...)
3. Chop your aubergine, courgette, pepper, mushrooms and onion and drizzle with oil, massage the oil into the veg a bit with your hands. Sprinke a bit of parsley in and leave to marinade while the crust is dehydrating.
I have made a big bowl of this to use over the week in salads etc. so don't really know how much you would need for the pizza since its an ongoing thing in my kitchen but its nice so you will want lots!
4. Soak the pine nuts and cashews for 8 hours (I put them soaking when I made the other bits so they would all be ready at the same time).
5. Blend with a splash of oil and a little bit of water so it's a bit chunky but blended.
6. Spread some of the 'cheese' mix on the pizza base, top with the veggies and pour the rest of the cheese over the top. Dehydrate for another hour.
7. Chop a tomato and some parsley and put on top just before serving!
Maidenofthewell's ThoughtsBy maidenofthewell
This was based on zoe's pizza recipe on this site, but I made a different topping using things I had around and it was quite tasty :)
The 'cheese' is more creamy than cheesy but goes really well with the aubergine!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 hours 34 min ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 hours 55 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 8 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 8 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 days 15 hours ago