1 cup black mission figs (dried, stems removed)
½ cup Medjool dates (pitted)
1 cup chia seeds
½ cup hemp seeds
½ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup goji berries (optional)
1. Soak figs and dates in water till softened (about 1 hour). Drain.
2. Process in large processor bowl fitted with “S” blade.
3. Pulse in seeds until well incorporated. If mixture seems too sticky, add more seeds. You can add some cocoa powder if you want a chocolate version.
4. Press very firmly into a plastic wrap lined pan (approximately 11” x 7” inches).
5. Sprinkle with extra sesame and goji berries (not shown), and press in firmly.
6. Chill till set, at least 1 hour.
7. Lift out by plastic wrap. Cut into 12 bars or as desired.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Simple sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 2 days 13 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 3 days 2 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 3 days 21 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 3 days 21 hours ago