1 cup black mission figs (dried, stems removed)
½ cup Medjool dates (pitted)
1 cup chia seeds
½ cup hemp seeds
½ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup goji berries (optional)
1. Soak figs and dates in water till softened (about 1 hour). Drain.
2. Process in large processor bowl fitted with “S” blade.
3. Pulse in seeds until well incorporated. If mixture seems too sticky, add more seeds. You can add some cocoa powder if you want a chocolate version.
4. Press very firmly into a plastic wrap lined pan (approximately 11” x 7” inches).
5. Sprinkle with extra sesame and goji berries (not shown), and press in firmly.
6. Chill till set, at least 1 hour.
7. Lift out by plastic wrap. Cut into 12 bars or as desired.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Simple sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 1 day 1 hour ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 9 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 9 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 11 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 4 days 5 hours ago