1 1/2 cups agave
1/3 cup carrot juice
3 1/2 cups cashews (soaked 2-3 hours and drained)
1 cup young coconut
1 1/2 cups coconut oil (warmed to liquid)
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 medium sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
1 1/4 cups almonds
1 1/4 cups pecans
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup evaporated cane juice
3 tablespoons agave
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth. You may have to do this in two batches. Set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in the blender with the S-blade until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and begins to stick together.
3. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
4. Pour filling into the crust.
5. Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 6-8 hours.
6. Remove the springform pan, leave out at room temperature for 30 minutes to serve or refrigerate.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)javisbbrown - 1 hour 52 min ago
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 15 hours 17 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 19 hours 13 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 19 hours 18 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 20 hours ago