1 1/2 cups agave
1/3 cup carrot juice
3 1/2 cups cashews (soaked 2-3 hours and drained)
1 cup young coconut
1 1/2 cups coconut oil (warmed to liquid)
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 medium sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
1 1/4 cups almonds
1 1/4 cups pecans
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup evaporated cane juice
3 tablespoons agave
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth. You may have to do this in two batches. Set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in the blender with the S-blade until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and begins to stick together.
3. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
4. Pour filling into the crust.
5. Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 6-8 hours.
6. Remove the springform pan, leave out at room temperature for 30 minutes to serve or refrigerate.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!ClaireT - 3 hours 25 sec ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 13 hours 11 min ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 1 day 2 hours ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 2 days 3 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 2 days 10 hours ago