1 1/2 cups agave
1/3 cup carrot juice
3 1/2 cups cashews (soaked 2-3 hours and drained)
1 cup young coconut
1 1/2 cups coconut oil (warmed to liquid)
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 medium sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
1 1/4 cups almonds
1 1/4 cups pecans
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup evaporated cane juice
3 tablespoons agave
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth. You may have to do this in two batches. Set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in the blender with the S-blade until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and begins to stick together.
3. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
4. Pour filling into the crust.
5. Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 6-8 hours.
6. Remove the springform pan, leave out at room temperature for 30 minutes to serve or refrigerate.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 1 hour 16 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 4 days 18 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 3 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 1 day ago