Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
¼ cup walnuts
1 tablespoon lecithin (optional, not a raw ingredient)
1 tablespoon ground cacao nibs, (grind in coffee grinder)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
¼ cup cold water (or enough to cover blades)
2 small bananas (peeled, frozen, sliced)
½ cup blueberries (frozen)
1 tablespoon raw agave or Stevia (to taste)
¼ cup cold water (or as needed for consistency)
1. Grind nuts to a powder in the blender. Add lecithin (if using).
2. Add enough water to cover blades of blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add frozen banana slices, frozen blueberries, and just enough water to blend. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Taste for sweetness and add sweetener, if necessary, for taste.
5. Scrape into tall glass and drink immediately.
QTLayla's ThoughtsBy QTLayla
Bunches of bananas all ripen at the same time.
So I like to peel the extras and place them in a zip type bag, seal, and freeze them for my smoothies.
Note: Sweetness of fruit will determine whether you need to add sweetener. Most often, I don't need to add any.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?schwam66 - 2 hours 32 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 days 18 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 days 18 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 days 1 hour ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 1 week 6 hours ago