Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
¼ cup walnuts
1 tablespoon lecithin (optional, not a raw ingredient)
1 tablespoon ground cacao nibs, (grind in coffee grinder)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
¼ cup cold water (or enough to cover blades)
2 small bananas (peeled, frozen, sliced)
½ cup blueberries (frozen)
1 tablespoon raw agave or Stevia (to taste)
¼ cup cold water (or as needed for consistency)
1. Grind nuts to a powder in the blender. Add lecithin (if using).
2. Add enough water to cover blades of blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add frozen banana slices, frozen blueberries, and just enough water to blend. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Taste for sweetness and add sweetener, if necessary, for taste.
5. Scrape into tall glass and drink immediately.
QTLayla's ThoughtsBy QTLayla
Bunches of bananas all ripen at the same time.
So I like to peel the extras and place them in a zip type bag, seal, and freeze them for my smoothies.
Note: Sweetness of fruit will determine whether you need to add sweetener. Most often, I don't need to add any.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 40 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 1 hour ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 9 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 3 days 1 hour ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 6 days 2 hours ago