Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
¼ cup walnuts
1 tablespoon lecithin (optional, not a raw ingredient)
1 tablespoon ground cacao nibs, (grind in coffee grinder)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
¼ cup cold water (or enough to cover blades)
2 small bananas (peeled, frozen, sliced)
½ cup blueberries (frozen)
1 tablespoon raw agave or Stevia (to taste)
¼ cup cold water (or as needed for consistency)
1. Grind nuts to a powder in the blender. Add lecithin (if using).
2. Add enough water to cover blades of blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add frozen banana slices, frozen blueberries, and just enough water to blend. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Taste for sweetness and add sweetener, if necessary, for taste.
5. Scrape into tall glass and drink immediately.
QTLayla's ThoughtsBy QTLayla
Bunches of bananas all ripen at the same time.
So I like to peel the extras and place them in a zip type bag, seal, and freeze them for my smoothies.
Note: Sweetness of fruit will determine whether you need to add sweetener. Most often, I don't need to add any.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Leg Crampslouiser - 11 hours 58 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 11 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 2 days 22 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 6 days 16 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 2 days ago