Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
1 cup sprouted buckwheat (dehydrated, ground)
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons agave
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
1/2 cup water
1/2 tomato (chopped)
2 teaspoons agave
1/2 tomato (sliced)
1/4 onion (diced)
1/2 cup spinach (thinly chopped)
1/2 cup peppers (diced)
Fresh basil (chiffoned)
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1. For the crust, grind the sprouted and dehydrated buckwheat into a flour. Place the four in a bowl. Add salt, agave, and water until doughy. Feel free to add seasonings like garlic or basil.
2. In a small cheesecake pan, evenly flatten the dough to your desired thickness. You may have left over dough. Place in dehydrator at 145 degrees for 30 minutes, or until desired 'crispness".
3. For the sauce, soak sun-dried tomatoes in water until soft.
4. Place water, fresh and soaked tomatoes, agave, and seasonings in a blender until smooth.
5. When the crust is done, spread sauce on evenly. You may have leftover sauce. Place back into the dehydrator until completing the next step.
6. For the toppings. chop all vegetables.
7. Remove pizza from the dehydrator and arrange the veggies in a pretty fashion. First the tomatoes, sprinkle the onions, spinach, peppers, then basil in that order. Place back in dehydrator until warm, about 15 minutes.
8. Remove from dehydrator and sprinkle hemp seeds over the entire pizza. Unlatch the sides of the cheesecake pan, and your pizza will be east to slice.
WonderMuffin's ThoughtsBy WonderMuffin
I didn't expect this pizza to turn out so wonderfully!
With the vast array of colors and textures, it's truly a delightful meal, especially if you didn't plan anything.
The hemp seeds resemble cheese due to their creamy texture and white appearance.
Feel free to make adjustments as you like.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.