10 radishes (washed, dried)
2 cups corn
6 campari tomatoes
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 to 1 jalapeno
2/3 cup chia seeds
1. In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients except for the chia seeds. Blend on high until a smooth consistency is reached.
2. Once blended, add chia seeds by hand.
3. Spread mixture evenly on two nonstick dehydrator sheets.
4. Using a pizza cutter, cut a square pattern and then a diagonal through each square. Or, wait until mixture is somewhat pliable and cut using scissors.
5. Let dehydrate at 105 for 6-8 hours, then flip to mesh D sheets. Continue dehydrating until crispy, about 12-24 hours.
A spin on the traditional raw tortilla chip.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!