Rating2.8/5 (from 4 ratings)2.75
3 cups almond (raw, soaked) or Brazil nut milk
1 cup My Raw Sprouted Almond Butter
1 orange (peeled)
¾ cup raw agave
½ cup raspberries (frozen)
Flesh from 1 1/2 limes (seeds extracted)
1. First, blend 1 cup of nut milk, 1/3 cup my almond butter, raspberries, and 1/3 cup agave till creamy smooth.
2. Put in ice cream maker and freeze.
3. Blend another cup of nut milk, 1/3 cup almond butter, 1/3 cup agave, and the lime flesh till nice n’ smooth.
4. Put in ice cream maker and freeze.
5. Blend another cup of nut milk, 1/3 cup almond butter, peeled orange, and 1/3 cup agave.
6. Put in ice cream maker and freeze.
7. In a large container put a bunch of raspberry sherbet in the bottom, lime sherbet in the middle, and finally orange sherbet on top. Enjoy!
Rawclaire's ThoughtsBy rawclaire
KurdishMom0607, get ready now to indulge!
I really don’t know what this is going to taste like. I just thought it up.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 17 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 18 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 19 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 4 days 14 hours ago