Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ pint fresh raspberries
2 apples (peeled, sliced)
1. Throw the fruit in the food processor.
2. Blend it well so there are no chunks.
3. Spread onto Teflex sheets (two should do it).
4. Dehydrate for about 18 hours or until dry enough to peel off.
5. Cut with a pizza slicer into fun shapes or slices. Eat like candy!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Perfect for the kids or for a raw snack food that is fat-free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?MyHealingJourney - 15 hours 15 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 days 7 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 days 7 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 3 days 14 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 6 days 19 hours ago