Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ pint fresh raspberries
2 apples (peeled, sliced)
1. Throw the fruit in the food processor.
2. Blend it well so there are no chunks.
3. Spread onto Teflex sheets (two should do it).
4. Dehydrate for about 18 hours or until dry enough to peel off.
5. Cut with a pizza slicer into fun shapes or slices. Eat like candy!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Perfect for the kids or for a raw snack food that is fat-free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Leg Crampslouiser - 4 hours 23 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 3 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 6 days 9 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 2 days ago