Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ pint fresh raspberries
2 apples (peeled, sliced)
1. Throw the fruit in the food processor.
2. Blend it well so there are no chunks.
3. Spread onto Teflex sheets (two should do it).
4. Dehydrate for about 18 hours or until dry enough to peel off.
5. Cut with a pizza slicer into fun shapes or slices. Eat like candy!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Perfect for the kids or for a raw snack food that is fat-free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 8 hours 18 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 9 hours 22 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 1 day 11 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 1 day 11 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 1 day 22 hours ago