Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ pint fresh raspberries
2 apples (peeled, sliced)
1. Throw the fruit in the food processor.
2. Blend it well so there are no chunks.
3. Spread onto teflex sheets (Two should do it).
4. Dehydrate for about 18 hours or until dry enough to peel off.
5. Cut with a pizza slicer into fun shapes or slices. Eat like candy!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Perfect for the kids or for a raw snack food that is fat-free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 5 hours 26 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 9 hours ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawsandnesspeak - 1 day 14 hours ago