Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ pint fresh raspberries
2 apples (peeled, sliced)
1. Throw the fruit in the food processor.
2. Blend it well so there are no chunks.
3. Spread onto teflex sheets (Two should do it).
4. Dehydrate for about 18 hours or until dry enough to peel off.
5. Cut with a pizza slicer into fun shapes or slices. Eat like candy!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Perfect for the kids or for a raw snack food that is fat-free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsBonnie223 - 1 day 2 hours ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 2 days 4 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 2 days 18 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 2 days 18 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 2 days 19 hours ago