Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ pint fresh raspberries
2 apples (peeled, sliced)
1. Throw the fruit in the food processor.
2. Blend it well so there are no chunks.
3. Spread onto Teflex sheets (two should do it).
4. Dehydrate for about 18 hours or until dry enough to peel off.
5. Cut with a pizza slicer into fun shapes or slices. Eat like candy!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Perfect for the kids or for a raw snack food that is fat-free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 12 hours 28 min ago
blackheads!!!Ashleybennet - 20 hours 36 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 2 days 4 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 2 days 13 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 4 days 4 hours ago