- Your favorite raw pie crust OR
- Goji Berries
- Dried Coconut
I think that crust combination goes really well with this pie.
- 12 oz. raspberries (+/-, that's just the amount in the frozen bag I got.)
- 1 1/2 c macadamia nuts
- Meat from 2 young coconuts
- juice of half of lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- honey, to taste
1. Blend all crust ingredients in blender or food processor using enough dried fruit to make the mixture stick together when you squeeze it.
1. Blend all the ingredients together except the raspberries adding enough water until it reaches the texture of thick cream.
Raspberry Cream Filling:
1. Blend half the cream mixture with half the raspberries = raspberry cream
1. Press crust into bottom of spring form or pie pan.
2. Place the remaining half of raspberries over the crust.
3. Pour the cream over the raspberries
4. Follow with the raspberry cream
5. Allow to chill in the freezer 1-2 hours or until firm.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is a subsitution for nutritional yeast ?foods - 2 hours 12 min from now
Daylight Diet and two meals a dayforeverafs - 4 hours 43 min ago
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?joycey - 1 day 5 hours ago
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?TammiTrue - 1 day 17 hours ago
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 1 day 18 hours ago