- Your favorite raw pie crust OR
- Goji Berries
- Dried Coconut
I think that crust combination goes really well with this pie.
- 12 oz. raspberries (+/-, that's just the amount in the frozen bag I got.)
- 1 1/2 c macadamia nuts
- Meat from 2 young coconuts
- juice of half of lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- honey, to taste
1. Blend all crust ingredients in blender or food processor using enough dried fruit to make the mixture stick together when you squeeze it.
1. Blend all the ingredients together except the raspberries adding enough water until it reaches the texture of thick cream.
Raspberry Cream Filling:
1. Blend half the cream mixture with half the raspberries = raspberry cream
1. Press crust into bottom of spring form or pie pan.
2. Place the remaining half of raspberries over the crust.
3. Pour the cream over the raspberries
4. Follow with the raspberry cream
5. Allow to chill in the freezer 1-2 hours or until firm.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 10 hours 26 min ago
2 MONTHS VEGAN AND SOOO BLOATED!!!!! HELP!TammiTrue - 2 days 9 hours ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 2 days 12 hours ago
Help and Suggestions?Fruity - 2 days 17 hours ago
i need serious help!Fruity - 2 days 17 hours ago