Your favorite raw pie crust
12 ounces raspberries (more or less; that's just the amount in the frozen bag I got.)
1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts
Meat from 2 young coconuts
Juice of half a lemon
1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
Honey (to taste)
1. Blend all crust ingredients in a blender or food processor using enough dried fruit to make the mixture stick together when you squeeze it.
2. Blend all the ingredients together, except the raspberries, adding enough water until it reaches the texture of thick cream.
RASPBERRY CREAM FILLING
3. Blend half the cream mixture with half the raspberries.
4. Press crust into the bottom of a springform or pie pan.
5. Place the remaining half of raspberries over the crust and pour the cream over the raspberries.
6. Follow with the raspberry cream.
7. Allow to chill in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until firm.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 18 hours 18 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 1 day 17 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 days 19 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 19 hours ago