Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 pineapple (sliced)
2 cups strawberries (halved)
1. Slice one pineapple into pieces big enough to go down the chute of your juicer. Set aside.
2. Slice your strawberries in the same manner. I had to halve mine since the chute wasn’t big enough.
3. Juice strawberries and pineapple.
4. Put the juice into popsicle molds.
5. Freeze until solid. Enjoy!
Meganthevegan's ThoughtsBy meganthevegan
Reminiscent of summers as a child, chasing the ice cream truck for Astro Pops!
These cool treats are the exact color of Astro Pops, and they taste just like them, too!
This recipe was edited. It turns out that the juice version tasted better than the pulp version. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.