Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla or vanilla seeds
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 F or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby”--chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 18 hours 4 min ago
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 3 days 7 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 4 days 20 hours ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 6 days 1 hour ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago