Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How to make a morning smoothie when you have no timeanniestk - 16 hours 2 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?anniestk - 16 hours 16 min ago
What is your favorite salad recipe?anniestk - 16 hours 20 min ago
Do guavas help lose weight and treat diarrhea?anniestk - 1 day 24 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!anniestk - 1 day 54 min ago