Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla or vanilla seeds
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 F or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby”--chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?francesr - 2 hours 35 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 3 days 51 min ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 3 days 14 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 4 days 8 hours ago