Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
The Original Father of Nutrition - PBDavyKOTWF - 1 hour 11 min ago
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 1 hour 19 min ago
Zen Master!DavyKOTWF - 1 hour 21 min ago
Antibiotics and rosaceaDavyKOTWF - 1 hour 23 min ago
Enough Water?DavyKOTWF - 3 hours 1 min ago