Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
DreadlocksClaireT - 9 hours 33 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 13 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 15 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 6 days 9 hours ago