Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Feeling coldClaireT - 18 hours 20 min ago
Juicing makes me feel sick?jojo76 - 23 hours 45 min ago
Why not the entire Wheat Grass?valeriea - 1 day 17 hours ago
Help a fellow rawfoodarian in Italy with getting some piece of equipmentClaireT - 2 days 18 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?laura - 3 days 1 hour ago