Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Purchase online high quality undetectable counterfeit banknotes @ (whatsapp : +237673528224)infodoc - 3 hours 8 min ago
Buy legal European / US /UK passport, id cards,Visas,Driver's License (whatsapp : +237673528224)infodoc - 3 hours 9 min ago
Flax Seed Gel ConsumptionDevonS - 13 hours 48 min ago
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?schwam66 - 17 hours 6 min ago
acne scarsalmannewton - 19 hours 19 min ago