Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
3 organic bananas (not too ripe but not green)
5 tablespoons raw chocolate powder or cacao powder
1/2 large or 1 whole small avocado
1 tablespoon coconut water or water (for consistency, if required)
1/4 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla
2-5 liquid stevia drops or powdered stevia (depends on how ripe bananas are but don’t overdo)
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water (add the 2 tablespoons only if needed)
5 liquid stevia drops (or to taste but don’t overdo this)
1 pint fresh strawberries (washed, sliced)
5 stevia leaves (minced)
Liquid stevia drops (only if berries require a wee bit of sweetening)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on low and gradually build speed to mix into a nice creamy pudding consistency.
2. Scrape down sides of blender to incorporate all ingredients. Add coconut water if needed so as to incorporate all. Slightly riper bananas are easily combined vs under ripe that will require additional liquid and may produce a stiffer mixture. Be aware that a powerful blender will warm this mixture if you have to blend it a lot to combine thus it may require refrigerating for your preference.
3. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until fine and creamy, scraping down sides to combine well. This mixture may be spooned on the berries or drizzled from a squeeze bottle.
4. Combine above ingredients and let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Divide pudding into 4 dishes. Top with berries and a dollop of cashew cream. Enjoy!
Juliethealkalinesister's ThoughtsBy juliethealkalinesister
Quick and easy!
No dehydrator needed!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.