1 cup oats (soaked)
1/2 cup almonds (soaked)
1/2 cup quinoa (soaked)
1/2 cup cashews or young coconut meat
3 to 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup water (or enough to make a batter consistency)
Coconut oil (melted)
Equal parts cinnamon and coconut sugar
1. Put all batter ingredients in a Vitamix or other high speed blender. Blend till thick and smooth.
2. Put the batter in a pastry bag with an open star tip.
3. Pipe 4-5 inch churros on a non-stick sheet. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
4. Dehydrate for 15-20 hours or until dry at 105 F.
5. Once dry, coat each churro with coconut oil and then drench in cinnamon/coconut sugar mixture.
6. Let the churros sit for at least a few hours or overnight at room temperature to absorb the coconut oil/sugar goodness.
7. Warm in the dehydrator and serve with melted Coffee Rawtella and a glass of chilled nut milk or raw ice cream. Smile!
Enjoy these delicious raw vegan churros with a cup of chilled nut milk or raw ice cream.
For an added treat, drizzle with Rawtella Coffee or Rawtella Crunch.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!