Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 9 hours 19 min ago
blackheads!!!travisb - 10 hours 21 min ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 22 hours 27 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 1 day 23 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 2 days 6 hours ago