Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 9 hours 42 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 10 hours 14 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 23 hours 30 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 2 days 17 hours ago