Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
A strong but rocky start.Kim17 - 6 hours 25 min ago
Buy quality passport, citizenship, Id cards, driver’s license, diplomas, degrees..worldprinters - 9 hours 37 min ago
Solution For Major Hair Losspauliasmith6745 - 12 hours 30 min ago
Coming back to raw after six years away.ClaireT - 21 hours 23 min ago
Raw green beansGillyBean - 1 day 14 hours ago