Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 5 hours 6 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 48 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 4 days 19 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 4 days 19 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 5 days 6 hours ago