Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Does anyone have any contacts in the USA in the fresh coconut distributing business?tonyc9832 - 1 hour 29 min ago
best type of dehydrator???jacksan - 7 hours 15 min ago
dehydrated avocado?jacksan - 7 hours 27 min ago
Stainless Dehydrator Pros and Consjacksan - 7 hours 33 min ago
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreaksleavesfall - 12 hours 18 min ago