Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Juicing makes me feel sick?jojo76 - 4 hours 21 min ago
Grey Hairpitbull201217 - 17 hours 37 min ago
Why not the entire Wheat Grass?valeriea - 21 hours 47 min ago
Feeling coldraquelv - 1 day 6 hours ago
Help a fellow rawfoodarian in Italy with getting some piece of equipmentClaireT - 1 day 23 hours ago