Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 14 hours 46 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 3 days 17 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 4 days 17 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 4 days 17 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 4 days 22 hours ago