Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sprouted black beans: the root of all evil?shellshows - 2 hours 9 min ago
Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,(email@example.com)rhison - 5 hours 30 min ago
FAQs re: Points, Leaderboard and Ranks!rhison - 5 hours 35 min ago
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 5 hours 44 min ago
Young thai coconuts danger?healthsseeker - 14 hours 37 min ago