Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 6 hours 6 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 hours 8 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 6 hours 9 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 13 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 17 hours ago