Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 cups raw walnuts
½ cup raw carob or cacao powder
¼ cup agave nectar
¼ cup raw honey
1. Melt the coconut oil by nesting it in another container full of warm water.
2. Mix carob and coconut oil thoroughly. Stir in agave nectar and blend well.
3. Process walnuts alone in a food processor until they become a buttery consistency.
4. Add oil/carob/agave/honey mixture and blend well.
5. Spread into a square pan and refrigerate until firm.
Vtrawgirl's ThoughtsBy vtrawgirl
This delectable treat stays solid as long as it’s kept cold.
My group of friends refers to it as “raw sugary death.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hair fallpauliasmith6745 - 12 hours 18 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 20 hours 47 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 4 days 6 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 4 days 8 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 4 days 12 hours ago