Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups Chickenless Broth
1/2 cup marinated mushrooms (1 pint mushrooms sliced, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 tsp sea salt)
1 medium organic zucchini
1 small organic carrot
1 stalk organic celery
2 green onions
- Prepare marinated mushrooms at least 12 hours in advance.
- Prepare chickenless broth and place in a sauce pot.
- Dice mushrooms, carrot and celery and place in sauce pot.
- Thinly slice green onions. Place white part of green onion in sauce pot and set aside the green part.
- Peel zucchini and then slice into thin strips with the mandolin. Cut zucchini strips into noodle shapes and place in pan.
- Place thermometer in pan and heat soup slowly to 118°F.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the green parts of the sliced green onion.
Halderman's ThoughtsBy halderman
Now here is a soup that would get mom's attention! It has no chicken and the noodles are made from zucchini. It takes a fraction of the time required to make chicken noodle soup from scratch. We recommend serving it warm.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Leg Crampslouiser - 8 hours 17 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 7 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 20 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 6 days 13 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 2 days ago