Rating4.4/5 (from 5 ratings)4.4
YieldServes 2-4 beautiful beings
4 cups organic almond flour
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 large ripe organic tomatoes
2 sun-dried tomatoes
3 dates (soaked)
1 clove of garlic
1 slice fresh ginger
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. Mix almond flour with the garlic and onion powder, lemon juice and sea salt. Add small amounts of water until a dough forms.
2. With clean hands, shape dough into small balls. Refrigerate.
3. Blend the rest of the ingredients together, adding small amounts of water at intervals, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Personally, the thicker the better!
4. Pour sauce into bowls and drop the gnocchi balls in.
5. Garnish with sliced raw mushrooms, basil leaves, and cracked black pepper.
Radish_man's ThoughtsBy radish_man
An indulgent, rich, flavorsome winter comforter.
It is perfect on a cold winters night snuggled up on the lounge with a doona and your favorite furry friend.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 22 hours 34 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 7 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 2 days 9 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 2 days 13 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 2 days 20 hours ago