Rating4.4/5 (from 5 ratings)4.4
YieldServes 2 - 4 beautiful beings
4 cup Organic almond flour
1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
Garlic powder to taste
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
Onion powder to taste
2 Large ripe organic tomatoes
2 Sundried tomatoes
3 Soaked dates
1 Clove of garlic
1 slice Fresh ginger
1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Mix almond flour with the garlic and onion powder, lemon juice and celtic sea salt. Add small amounts of purified water until a dough forms.
- With clean hands, shape dough into small balls. Refrigerate.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together, adding small amounts of purified water at intervals, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Personally the thicker the better!
- Pour sauce into bowls and drop the gnocchi balls in.
- Garnish with sliced raw mushrooms, basil leaves and cracked black pepper.
Radish_man's ThoughtsBy radish_man
An indulgent, rich, flavoursome winter comforter. It is perfect on a cold winters night snuggled up on the lounge with a doona and your favourite furry friend.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthCoconut Goddess - 2 hours 5 sec ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 21 hours 43 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?Coconut Goddess - 1 day 1 hour ago
Healthy Choice for not so hip ( mywinlife.com/edwardsgroup )Wayne - 1 day 12 hours ago
New Raw Potluck - Philadelphia, PA Suburbspram3010 - 3 days 1 hour ago