Rating4.4/5 (from 5 ratings)4.4
YieldServes 2 - 4 beautiful beings
4 cup Organic almond flour
1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
Garlic powder to taste
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
Onion powder to taste
2 Large ripe organic tomatoes
2 Sundried tomatoes
3 Soaked dates
1 Clove of garlic
1 slice Fresh ginger
1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Mix almond flour with the garlic and onion powder, lemon juice and celtic sea salt. Add small amounts of purified water until a dough forms.
- With clean hands, shape dough into small balls. Refrigerate.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together, adding small amounts of purified water at intervals, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Personally the thicker the better!
- Pour sauce into bowls and drop the gnocchi balls in.
- Garnish with sliced raw mushrooms, basil leaves and cracked black pepper.
Radish_man's ThoughtsBy radish_man
An indulgent, rich, flavoursome winter comforter. It is perfect on a cold winters night snuggled up on the lounge with a doona and your favourite furry friend.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 9 hours 59 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 10 hours 4 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 2 days 13 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 5 days 11 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 11 hours ago