Rating4.4/5 (from 5 ratings)4.4
YieldServes 2 - 4 beautiful beings
4 cup Organic almond flour
1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
Garlic powder to taste
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
Onion powder to taste
2 Large ripe organic tomatoes
2 Sundried tomatoes
3 Soaked dates
1 Clove of garlic
1 slice Fresh ginger
1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Mix almond flour with the garlic and onion powder, lemon juice and celtic sea salt. Add small amounts of purified water until a dough forms.
- With clean hands, shape dough into small balls. Refrigerate.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together, adding small amounts of purified water at intervals, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Personally the thicker the better!
- Pour sauce into bowls and drop the gnocchi balls in.
- Garnish with sliced raw mushrooms, basil leaves and cracked black pepper.
Radish_man's ThoughtsBy radish_man
An indulgent, rich, flavoursome winter comforter. It is perfect on a cold winters night snuggled up on the lounge with a doona and your favourite furry friend.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 14 hours 58 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 day 3 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 2 days 7 hours ago