1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
½ cup dates
¼ cup coconut oil
Dash of salt
Meat from 2 young coconuts
½ cup raw cashew butter
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup agave nectar (or to taste)
2 limes (juiced and zested)
Dash of salt
1. Start with the nuts and dates, from the first 5 ingredients, in a food processor. Blend to desired consistency.
2. Add salt and coconut oil until mixed well.
3. Press into serving plate or springform pan greased first (I always use nuts that have been soaked and dehydrated first, but that is up to you.).
4. Blend coconut meat well in a food processor.
5. Add cashew butter and coconut oil until very smooth and creamy. Continue adding agave nectar, lime juice and zest, and salt. Try not to eat too much as you check it.
6. Spoon into crust and put in the fridge for at least an hour.
7. Garnish with thin lime wedges.
Yogamama3's ThoughtsBy yogamama3
A most heavenly pie!
The filling is light, creamy, and divinely citrus-y. Lemons would probably be good too, but limes make it extra special.
The filling would also make a great parfait.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 23 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 23 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 3 days 1 hour ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 4 days 20 hours ago