Yield4 large Klondikes
½ batch cashew based "vanilla" ice cream recipe (on this website)
6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
2½ tablespoons coconut or cacao oil/butter
1 tablespoon agave or yacon (to taste)
1 teaspoon lecithin granules (not raw, but gives it perfect texture)
1. Freeze 1/2 cup scoops of the ice cream into square molds (or just shape it with your hands!) until extremely firm and easily handled.
2. While they freeze, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well-combined.
3. Remove molds from freezer.
4. Dredge the bars in the coating until firm.
5. Place back in the freezer on a sheet of wax paper/Teflex for half an hour. Enjoy!
Intheraw13's ThoughtsBy intheraw13
Okay, okay. This is just an idea that I had that is coming together in my mind, but if it works, I think it’ll be marvelous!
Please comment; I’m open to suggestions.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 2 days 16 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 2 days 16 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 3 days 18 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 5 days 12 hours ago