Yield4 large Klondikes
½ batch cashew based "vanilla" ice cream recipe (on this website)
6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
2½ tablespoons coconut or cacao oil/butter
1 tablespoon agave or yacon (to taste)
1 teaspoon lecithin granules (not raw, but gives it perfect texture)
1. Freeze 1/2 cup scoops of the ice cream into square molds (or just shape it with your hands!) until extremely firm and easily handled.
2. While they freeze, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well-combined.
3. Remove molds from freezer.
4. Dredge the bars in the coating until firm.
5. Place back in the freezer on a sheet of wax paper/Teflex for half an hour. Enjoy!
Intheraw13's ThoughtsBy intheraw13
Okay, okay. This is just an idea that I had that is coming together in my mind, but if it works, I think it’ll be marvelous!
Please comment; I’m open to suggestions.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How long did your detox symptoms last?StephLovesFruit - 2 hours 25 min ago
protein sourcesjohnb4573 - 3 hours 10 min ago
Leg Crampslouiser - 17 hours 49 min ago
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 1 day 17 hours ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 2 days 6 hours ago