Yield4 large Klondikes
½ batch cashew based "vanilla" ice cream recipe (on this website)
6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
2½ tablespoons coconut or cacao oil/butter
1 tablespoon agave or yacon (to taste)
1 teaspoon lecithin granules (not raw, but gives it perfect texture)
1. Freeze 1/2 cup scoops of the ice cream into square molds (or just shape it with your hands!) until extremely firm and easily handled.
2. While they freeze, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well-combined.
3. Remove molds from freezer.
4. Dredge the bars in the coating until firm.
5. Place back in the freezer on a sheet of wax paper/Teflex for half an hour. Enjoy!
Intheraw13's ThoughtsBy intheraw13
Okay, okay. This is just an idea that I had that is coming together in my mind, but if it works, I think it’ll be marvelous!
Please comment; I’m open to suggestions.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourhappyknapps - 2 hours 37 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 3 hours 49 min ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 16 hours 59 min ago
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreakswrionmaw - 1 day 2 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 1 day 11 hours ago