Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
Yield2 loafs, 8 slices each
2 cups quinoa (sprouted)
1½ cups juice pulp (preferably carrot) or sprouts
1 cup nuts (walnut or pecan preferably)
½ cup goji berries (soaked)
2 tablespoons coconut butter
Dash of sea salt
Various sweet or savory spices
1. Take the sprouted quinoa and process with coconut butter until creamy.
2. Combine the pulp or sprouts with the nuts, goji berries, salt, and spices. Process with the quinoa.
3. Form the dough into two equal size loafs and place on a non-stick teflex mat on 2 separate trays in your dehydrator.
4. Dehydrate at 145 F for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
5. Drop down the temperature to 105 F and dehydrate for 2-3 more hours.
Mocha's ThoughtsBy Mocha
Wonderfully delicious bread that’s fit for a king :)
If you are desiring a more savory recipe, then I recommend using sprouts(leafy), cumin and some cayenne, For sweet: carrot pulp instead of sprouts, some mesquite, and sweet paprika.
PS: Both Excalibur company and Dr. Cousens have done extensive research on the dehydrating of raw food; and both of their research concludes that the moisture literally has to sweat out before the enzymes are denatured. So enzymes are not affected until most of the moisture is removed.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 4 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 5 days 13 hours ago